Sunday 16 June 2013

Share it Sunday, Winston Wilbur!

Nominated by last weeks' guest, The Pugs Strike Back!

Test Drives 2... Storming the Beach of Vancouver

Hi everypuggy,

As promised I have my full report ready for how the Dogger handles the beach terrain.

Living here in Vancouvers, we sure like to go to the beach.

Since I started to loose use of my back legs, we were no longer ables to visit the beach on account I wasn't ables to get arounds on the sand.

 


Me in my wheels, they aren't goods on sand!
 
This made me very sad.

BUT...
Thanks to my new Dogger I am back at the beach!
 
 

Just looks at us on the sand, my dogger got me here!
 
The Dogger mades it all the way along the sand!

Even through dry and wet "clay like" sands!

Take a looks...





We stopped and hung outs on the logs
 
 

Styl'in and profil'in at the beach

It is so amazing how it just glides along the sand.

Just looks at Dad pushing me!




Sam Cooper loves a good beach as much as I do,

He loves to chase the big dogs amongst the logs.
 
 
just looking to stir up some trouble!
 
It sure feels goods to be back at the beach!

Life doesn't come to a stop just because my legs do!
 
 


Watching the tug boats passing by 


DogQuality.com has changed my life.

Mum loves that it is a Canadian Company too! From rights here in Vancouver!

The folks there are dedicated to making sure pugs like me enjoy my "golden years"

So, if anyone is looking to get ones, I strongly suggest
The Dogger

Why not tell them

Winston Wilbur sent you!

 About Me!


 Winston Wilbur

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

"I am a happy pug therefore.... I am a smiling pug"! My mum is called Smilingpug... after me! Because of her love of animals and nature, she is a Buddhist and a vegetarian (thank god). She is most inspired by the Dalai Lama. We live on the West Coast of Canada and I share my home with my two older feline sisters Tika and Kizzy and my NEW little brother Sam Cooper who... is all the way from MidSouth Pug Rescue in Tennessee!! I am 11 and I don't walk to well anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't get around! Welcome to my blog.


Continuing to give something back on my ‘Share It Sunday’. We all share and we grow together.  Pop over say hello and make a new friend.

From the author Molly The Wally

31 comments:

  1. HI Winston Wilbur, have wheels will travel! good for you. Pleased that you can enjoy the beach with your Dogger - you are an inspiration to us humans who say 'I can't' instead of 'I can and will! I think you are Can and Will Winston! Nice to meet you. Bettythewoodfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good morning Mr. Wilbur! I had a blast watching you in your pram on the beach! You are a muscular and hefty little man,and quite darling. I love anyone (man or beast) that doesn't let a little pain keep them from going out to enjoy the sun. KEEP ON GOING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous thing The Dogger and I'm so happy that this little guy is still enjoying every single thing he can. Why not?! He's my new hero!

    Kitty Hugs, Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH!Mr. Wilbur Golden Happy and PAWsome you get to go and enjoy the beach with the Dogger. Sending Mr. Wilbur Lots of Golden LOVE. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu need different wheels, wide, inflatable slicks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You two woofies are great and I am so happy to see you out n' about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet such cute pugs - pugs have all the wisdom of the world in their eyes. Have a great sunday - and thanks for this wonderful post, Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What WONDERFUL WHEELS Wilber. they made your life good again. THAT is super.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great story! Thanks Molly and Winston Wilbur!
    Melon and Cocoa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to meet you and most of all to know you are on the beach again!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Ambassadors of Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo Winston way to go!keep on going!.xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Wilbur, it is very nice to meet you.
    We are so happy that you are enjoying the beach again. What an inspiration you are.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's very nice to meet you, Wilbur! Your story is so inspirational!
    Keep up the positive attitude!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Y'all!

    Gives one pause to consider...love the pawsitive attitude.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's cool that it allows you to go back to the beach!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great solution...win win for all :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Winston that is so cool. You have the best parents.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Winston has some sweet wheels.
    Hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad he can go to the beach again. Prams are great.

    ReplyDelete
  20. you have some cool wheels and rides
    Happy Father's Day to your dad
    Lily (& Benny)

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is so nice to meet you. I love that you have the dogger to help you get around.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Go Winston Wilbur! Keep on exploring!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  23. I loooooooooove the beach and am psyched he found a way to get back there!

    ReplyDelete
  24. We are so happy that Wilbur is able to go to the beach! Keep enjoyin' life buddy! Xo Chloe and LadyBug

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wilbur, you keep on enjoying those trips! Everyone is inspired by your new 'walkies'.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're so lucky that they have things like this out there for doggies like you. It really enriches your life, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh we love your dogger pictures..sam cooper is quite the hotshot isn't he..maggie thinks he is a living doll!! stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mes LOVES Winston Wilber! And mes loves that he can goes to the beach again. The beach he goes to is one Mommy and Daddy used to takes the hairy Slobbery Sister Kokanee (my before sister) to when they lived their and wes loves to reads their blog to see the sites from where we used to lives!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete