Monday 13 February 2012

The Park & An Arresting Incident!

Molly The Wally gets arrested on the park for having a lark

Molly The Wally gets arrested on the park for having a lark.


Imagine my consternation at being apprehended by Her Majesty’s Constabulary last week after running amuck around the park for two hours chasing squirrels. My human exasperated by my antics decided that I would be disowned and left me to deal with the policeman on my own. This is of course is not the first time I have had dealings with members of the Metropolitan Police. I am still traumatised after the charges of reckless endangerment, although later dropped, were posted all over the park. The damage to the bikes and the crumpled poop bin were not my doing although I admit I was in the vicinity. Being branded a hooligan is very unfair. I managed to eventually escape the policeman vice like grip by wriggling free and with head hung low trotted off back to my human. I will in future go to the park incognito by dressing in suitable disguise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment