Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dog Blog On The Campaign Trail.

Molly the Wally on the campaign trail.

Boris Johnson Major of London and The Campaign Trail.


Boris Johnson Major of London is up for re-election soon so went out on the campaign trail. Really just wanted to see how my petition against Boris and his numerous bikes was doing.  Alarmed to find out that nobody had seen my petition. Where did it go? Methinks I will have to start all over again. Have sent another letter to  Bernard Hogan-Howe head of ‘The Metropolitan Police’ reporting it as stolen and demanding that he find my petition. Received a reply from ‘The Beagle Society’ today telling me that they do not consort with other breeds especially spaniels and particularly those with known criminal records. Am I getting a bad reputation?

1 comment: