Sunday 1 April 2012

Bog Blog Critter Twitter

Molly The Wally The Banker.

Print you Tweets on a toilet roll. Great Christmas gift.


Think Twitter's full of it? New site prints out all your Tweets (or your fav celebrity's) as rolls of toilet paper. The site's slogan is 'Social Media has never been so disposable.'  A straw poll of my ‘Twit Club’ predicts a surge in demand for those of Gwyneth Paltrow whose tweets are so boring they make Paris Hilton look intelligent. The Twitterverse is awash with anticipation of who will be the number one best seller? I suggest in second place it will be a Twitoff between Cheryl (Who) Cole and Piers (Moaning) Morgan. Cheryl just twitted ‘Help I just asked mirror, mirror on the wall whose the fairest of then all, and there is no reply? Piers Morgan has just twitted Cheryl back ‘Don’t worry it is just busy talking to me’!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Molly,can this really be used as loo roll.or do I have to put the paper in the printer. I can think of alot of celebs I would like to rub my............on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be April the 1st but it is actually true. Wonder what other celebs people would choose?
      Best wishes Molly

      Delete
  2. Rio Ferdinand, when does he get the time to play football?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon Cowell, Katie Price and Assorted Geldof's including him with tarnished halo who avoids paying taxes unlike us little people!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gordon Gekko and anyone from Goldman Sachs...................!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha! Piers Morgan for me ditched him on day 2 as it went on and on and on!!!!!Sad

    ReplyDelete