Monday 9 April 2012

Hog Blog Easter is The Cruellest holiday!

Chef Molly The Wally has a howling time.

No Easter chocolate for me.


Chocolate eggs everywhere big ones, small ones, fat ones, thin ones, those with fillings and those with none everyone gets one but I’ve been done. In excited anticipation awoke my human at dawn and sprinted downstairs to see what the Easter Bunny had left me. Sadly I have to report my findings were a major disappointment. Instead of assorted chocolate delights there in my basket was packet of chocolate flavoured worming tablets. In revenge purloined one mobile phone, one set of car keys, reading glasses and a number of credit cards. Buried these around the garden and left a note, ‘Enjoy Your Easter Egg Hunt!!!!’ Next year the bunny gets it!

No comments:

Post a Comment