Sunday 14 April 2013

Share It Sunday’, Guest Wallace and Samuel!


Nominated by previous guest Finn Howard!

Kings of our Castle!

Yesterday afternoon we heard mom huffing and puffing outside the garden gate – being the nosey
-inquisitive pups that we are we immediately ran to the gate to help make an already difficult taks
more so by jumping and running in front of mom while she dragged the biggest box we have ever seen inside.


That’s a pretty big box mom – hope you didn’t strain anything dragging it into the house *BOL*
Once inside Mom asked us if we knew what was inside – being the eldest I (Wally) guessed first:

Wally: It’s an extra, extra huge box of Slobber Chops peanut butter treats!!!

Mom:  Uhm…no, sorry my Wallster-Roo, it isn’t.  Sammy, do you want to guess?

Sammy:  IT’S A PENGUIN!! TALULLAH MOM & DAD FINALLY GOT US OUR PENGUIN!! OMD IT’S A PENGUIN!!!!

Mom: Oh goodness…NO my Sam-a-Ram it isn’t a penguin.  Sorry my baby boy but we’ve explained that you can’t keep a penguin in a townhouse. 

Having destroyed dashed both our hopes we asked mom to open the box so we could get a sniff and
better of idea of what might be inside.


I’m sniffing….I’m sniffing…I’m sniffing…I’m sniffing…nope! Not a cooking clue what this is!


Sam! Stop sulking in the corner and come help me sniff this thing!

We can say with confidence that even with the box open…we had NO IDEA what was inside.
After like 87 hours mom finally pulled out what was in the box…and in all honesty we still weren’t 100% sure what this thing was


What is it? *sniff…sniff-sniff…sniiiiiiiifffff*


Stand back Sam, let me take a jump at it!

Losing patience Eventually mom told us what it it – it’s a Wag World K9 Castle!! Yep mom and dad bought us our very own K9 Castle (aka a vey fancy bed). It is waterproof (no idea why we’d need a pee waterproof bed?!) with cushy sides and the pillow inside has a cool, cotton “summer” side and a warm, fleece “winter” side.
Being the bed aficionados (how’s that for a BIG word!) that we are, we immediately got to testing
Our castle bed out - we started with a bit of wrestling......


I’ve got your paw! I’VE GOT YOUR PAW!

followed by some bitey face…


 and then some settling in…


 Hmmm…soft cushion…nicely lifted off the ground…good neutral colour…



Goodness, I’m starting to feel rather relaxed…and sleepy…


MY turn!! Hmmm excellent hoof eating support…


 Thanks for the pawsome new bed mom & dad! Don’t forget to switch the light off…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

About us!


Hi!  My name is Samuel but everyone calls me Sam…or Sammy…or Sam-a-Ram…or Sam-a-Ram-Green-Eggs-&-Ham…or (and this is my least favourite nickname) The Burnt One (‘cos of my colouring – I’m Brindle Scottish Terrier).
I am the baby of the family and I know it!  I was born on the 6th of May 2011 in Bloemfontein.  Mommy found me and had me specially flown up to Johannesburg where I now live with her and dad and my big brother, Wally.
I have the energy of FIVE Scotties and I love to run around the garden chasing Wally and generally letting everyone know that I am around.  Unfortunately I suffer from Scottie Cramp but this does not stop me from playing hooligan-hooligan and going on walks.
My best friend is my older brother Wally, he keeps me in check and shares his toys, bed and sometimes even his food with me – I eat faster than him.
I love having my tummy scratched, playing with Wally and my cousin Ella and getting treats.

A warm AROOO to you all!  My name is Wallace and I share this blog with my little brother Sam.
I am a Wheaten Scottish Terrier, born on the 1st of February 2011 in Norwood, Johannesburg.  My mom and dad found me at a pet shop in March 2011.  Dad didn’t want to know anything about adopting me but mom…well, mom was a whole different story.  Within an hour of seeing me mom had gotten her way and the rest is history.
I had an older brother named Bailey – he was the coolest and showed me the ins and outs of living with my new mom and dad.  He even let me share his bed and we were best of buds from the start.  Sadly my big brother passed away on the 23rd of July 2011.  I miss him terribly.
After my Bailey died mom convinced dad that I needed another brother, that is where Sam comes in.  He is the best baby brother and I love him very much.  We do EVERYTHING together.  Our favourite games to play are:  bitey-face and wrestling (just before bed time) and hooligan-hooligan in the garden.
I am a really easy going boy (mom calls me “an old soul”, whatever that means) I love having my tummy scratched, going for walks and getting treats.  I greet my dad with a resounding “AROOO” every morning and I love my mommy and daddy very much.
Finally, here are some of my nicknames: Wally, Wooligan (when I need a cut), Croccie (‘cos I have an overbite), Wally-pa-looza, Palooza and Boobie (mommy calls me that).


Sammy & I have decided to call an EMERGENCY MEETING today and EVERYBUDDY is invited!

 OCCUPY COUCH – EMERGENCY MEETING NOTIFICATION

 Date: Sunday, 14 April 2013

Venue: The Sand Pit (our back garden)

Time: 12h00 (while dad is at hockey)

Agenda:

The Art of War – new tactics & strategies for wearing down “the man”

Bitey Face Break 

A Bark of Thanks – to all our loyal supports & those who have contributed to the cause

Dig ‘n Snack – Sam & I have stashed away some of our sand pit treats for the meeting, everybuddy is welcome to dig ‘n snack

 See you there!!

Continuing to give something back on my ‘Share It Sunday’. We all share and we grow together.  Pop over say hello and make a new friend.

From the author Molly The Wally.

Stop over at Blogvilles’ Power Of The Paw web site where we wish our furry friends who are under the weather well or put on a link yourself.



24 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic bed, Wally and Sam!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guy'z and what a super bed..Not as good as the couch though Bawahhawaaa xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are sooooooo cool and that is one very fancy bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I just looooove Wally and Sammy. Heading on over for that emergency meeting now. See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY COW are you two cute, or what? I need a terrier again; you are the best little packages in the dog kingdom. In the larger breeds, no one comes close to a lab. But in the lightweight division, you little ones ROCK! Great bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello dear friend,
    The new bed is awesome!!!
    love it!! And perfect to sleep!
    Have a nice sunday.
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete
  7. We KNOW and LOVE Sammy and Wally... They are grrrreat furends, Just like YOU Molly.
    OMD... we will be at the emergency meeting today. Gotta help with the occupy movement.
    Thanks fur showcasing our furends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just adorable pups! so happy in their new bed/gym!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a nice bed you too figured out what it was for fast! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one pawsome bed!!! It almost looks like there's room for a kitty in there with you.
    *gasp! did I just say that???*
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that's much better than a penguin :o) What a great bed... Thanks for sharing this fabulous post with me, Molly :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Molly we are SO honoured to have been featured on your blog - THANK YOU!! Also a big AROOOO & thank you to everybuddy for the nice comments. We love being part of the Blogville community. We have made such pawsome friends who we absolutely cherish.

    Thanks again Molly...you are a gal in a million xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, love your big bed, looks so comfy!
    It was lovely to meet you both.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a big fan of Wallace & Samuel and a die hard supporter of the Occupy Couch Movement...Off now to the Emergency Meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Molly and thanks for featuring Sammy and Wally...they are such fun and loving guys.
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Wallace and Samuel, what a couple of cuties you both are! Love the new bed! I can tell somepups are spoiled :) Nice to meet ya!Max...MAX? MAX? Guess he deaded over to the meeting :)
    Hugs,
    Max and Max's Ma
    www.bestpupintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Makes me want to get a new bed, too.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! What a comfy looking bed. Nice color too. Enjoy your snoozing everytime. =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You two are a riot! Your bed looks awesome and we are the biggest fans of bitey-face EVER!!! Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm sorry but I wanted to ask if you knew anything about Pip? I saw this is Molly's sister and was worried and then it's been days since I've caught up on my blog reading. Praying everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love your new bed. It looks so soft. You are king of the castle
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice bed for Wallace and Samuel. I like the cozy side panels!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow look at that bed! They are lucky pups!

    ReplyDelete