Sunday 1 September 2013

Share It Sunday’, Guest The Dougall Diaries!


Nominated by last weeks’ guest Wallace and Samuel!


Being Helpful?????


My peeps were doing proper actual gardening this weekend! They weren't doing the reverse kind (where they fill in my holes). They were actually digging!!

I had to offer my assistance, I'm just a helpful kind of dog.

Here I am inspecting their work




"Oh, you're digging up a stump..."

Here I am offering some advice
  



"Now see, what you want to do is dig the dirt out from under the stump more..."

I went and got Floyd, we needed all the paws we could find for digging.

  
"Yeah Floyd, you get stuck in over there, while he and I dig from this side..."


It was dirty work, but I didn't mind helping.

About Me!


Dougall!


Arroooo! My name is Dougall! This blog is all about me (sometimes Floyd) but mostly me!

Sometimes people think I’m a Westie, because of my colour, but I’m not, I’m wheaten coloured Scottish Terrier.
I am a pretty easy going little fella, my favourite things are squeaky balls, my green square with the frog face, playing zoomies and bitey-face with Floyd and having snuggles with my human (while trying to eat her hair).
When I get really into playing with my toys I like to lie on my side and bat at them with my paws…
I also like watching TV; I’m not picky about what’s on, as long as it moves around a lot to keep my attention. The noises the TV makes are pretty good too, like door bells chimes and people noises (they’re fun to bark at!)
I came from a pretty little town named Bowral in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales. I was breed by a registered breeder, whose kennel is called Great Scott. The humans found me by contacting the Scottish Terrier Cub of NSW.

Floyd!


Hi my name is Floyd. Sometime people call me Floydie, or Mr Floyd. Floyd isn’t my full name though. My full name is Pink Nosed Floyd, you know, sort of like that band that was big in the 70s (my nose used to be more pink than it is now).
I’m a boxer dog. I like chewing and running and jumping and sleeping and I really, really, really like my heater. I could sit in front of it all day and all night if the humans would let me!
I came from a town in New South Wales called Cootamundra, when my humans picked me up I was very little and skinny and I had flees… But they loved me and fed me good food and cleaned me up and now I am a healthy happy, friendly boy.
I’m 8 days older than Dougall, so that makes me the bigger brother, and the boss! (Could you try and tell Dougall that, please?)
Even though I’m a couple of days younger than Floyd, I'm the handsomest one and therefore the star!

Continuing to give something back on my ‘Share It Sunday’. We all share and we grow together.  Pop over say hello and make a new friend.

From the author Molly The Wally.

Stop over at Blogvilles’ Power Of The Paw web site where we wish our furry friends who are under the weather well or put on a link yourself.

47 comments:

  1. Just love love that muddy face..BOL have a wonderful Sunday xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, I love that pic where his face is covered in mud! Have a great Sunday Mollie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mud snoot is just so fantastic!!! I hope you get some Easy in today sweet Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you think muddy face is always the cutest?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! You two are just adorable! And a wonderful digging crew. THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, if dirt on the muzzle is any indication of your efficiency! teehehehehehee this was so fun. Happy Sunday to all! See ya tomorrow MIZ MOLLY and PIP! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous facial mask :o) Even a day in the garden can be a spa day :o) Thanks for sharing this gorgeous beauty-tips :o) Have a funny sunday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, these two are full of mischief and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with everyone else...that muddy face is priceless. That's a hardworking face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That muddy face is just too darn priceless! Thanks for sharing that! How's the babies today??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Dog, gotta love that mucky face! Dougall and Floyd are just so sweet, love them.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dougall that mud shows you're really a hard working dawg...Bet your hoomins appreciate that...Hope you and Floyd have a wonderful Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  12. That last picture is just so precious.. I love the muddy face.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. MIZ MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, hugs and more hugs to you, my darling little girl. YES, my birthday is actually TUESDAY but why not start celebrating YOU ALL now?

    I am laughing so hard at this wheaton scottie's face; a mud facial have we here? teeheeee

    MUCH LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  14. We know Dougall and Floyd! They're fun doggies!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha! Dougalls blog is great!
    Have a great week!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are HUGE fans of Dougall & Floyd. The gardening post is one of our all time favourites! Thanks for featuring them Molly we hope they make tons of new friends.
    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. IN LOVE WITH A MUDDY FACE! THE BEST WEVE SEEN YET! YOU GO DOG!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that picture of the muddy muzzle!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  19. We are laughing so hard! What mud on your face! What a helper
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh this is adorable! I haven't met them yet so I'll have to stop over and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We love Dougall and Floyd. That Dougall is such a good digger.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella and Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need some holes dug in my yard. Come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice meeting Dougall and Floyd. A job worth doing is worth getting dirty over.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That muddy post is one of my favorites!

    nora

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hahahahahahahaha !
    Molly, I just noticed that there is a little mistake in BIENVENUE in French !;0))
    Look....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dougall you are a handsome helper. Love your muddy face. Thanks Molly for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh! That dirty face is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I almost wrote the exact same comment reading this again today. I am a sucker for a muddy face!

      Delete
  28. Oh that face! Got to love it! All covered in dirt from being so incredibly helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. bol! That muddy pic is one of my faves too.... Shame about the bath I had to have after...

    How do I nominate somepawdy for your next Share it Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have a very very nice September!

    ReplyDelete
  31. DEAREST MOLLY....I have been missing your blog posts, as I see that you had one yesterday????

    APOLOGIES MY DEAR AND WONDERFUL GIRL! Oh dear, now for Floyd and Company! I adore wheaten terriers, and this mud-faced terror terrier is just my kinda guy. Such a happy post as we all enter into new adventures on the autumn front! BIG HUGS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dougall is the perfect gardener! And with this famous brother they must be a wonderful furmily! have a great sunday, dear Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  33. That muddy face! That is a frame-worthy picture for sure! I read your bio and have to say that my Cairn, Mr. Gatsby, is often mistaken for a Westie, too! He's a wheaton, and is veeeery light! We don't mind so much, but do get really excited when someone can tell the difference :) Wheaton (colored) terriers unite!

    ReplyDelete
  34. DOUGALL
    CONGRATS ON THIS GREAT INTERVIEW. YOUR PEEPS ACTUALLY FILL UP HOLES THAT YOU HAVE WORKED AND TOILED HOURS TO MAKE......COLOR ME SHOCKED!
    BTW DEAREST YOUR FACE HAS A SMIDGEN OF MUD ON IT.
    HUGS YOUR BFFF MADI

    ReplyDelete
  35. You guys did one heck of a job helping out! I bet the human really appreciated it too! Your face looks perfect with a bit of dirt on it.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Y'all!

    Oh my! Hope it was warm so you could get a great bath before going back in the house!

    Nice to meet y'all! I enjoyed your post!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a very, very nice and helpful bunch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fantastic photo of Dougall all muddy! Very nice to meet Dougall and Floyd. Will stop by their blog and say hi!

    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  39. You gotta love a dog who likes to help in the garden!! :D

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  40. Dougall is so adorable with that muddy face! <3

    ReplyDelete
  41. We love Dougall and Floyd. We especially love Dougall's muddy face! priceless!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  42. Bawaawahhahaha Loving the muddy face too cute. We love Dougall and Floyd xx0xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  43. I think that is the messiest guest post I have ever read. In a good way, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete