Sunday, 8 March 2015
Share It Sunday, Barking From The Bayou!
Hidey Ho Neighbor!
It is important to be a good pet neighbor. Here are a few dog to dog reminders.
1. Don’t be “that” dog that barks continually.
2. If you must use the neighbor’s yard for a relief station, make sure your human bags the evidence.
3. If you go for a walk, always put your person on a leash. Just click one end to your collar and show them how to hold onto the loopy handle.
4. Never chase cars, bikes, or joggers. They can all turn vicious and hurt you.
5. Neighborhood romances never work out. Don’t be a Mountie.