Sunday 22 March 2015

Share It Sunday, Owned By A Husky!

How to tell if you're obsessed with your pet

Do you love your pets?
Of course you do, but when does love become an obsession?

Let's do something fun...

I am going to do a sort of Jeff Foxworthy themed - "You might be obsessed" rather than his famous "You might be a redneck" comedy act. Ready?

Do you have more photos of your pets on the wall, than your own family?
You might be obsessed.






If you find yourself making memes featuring your pets - 
You might be obsessed.



dog meme

dog meme

dog meme


If you notice that often times, you will find any excuse to talk about your pets -
You might be obsessed.




If the first picture you show people when you pull out your phone is your pets, not your kids...
You might be obsessed.




If you schedule play dates for your pets and even go as far as "sleep overs"
You might be obsessed.


Image source

If you have created your pets own social media account, and pretend to talk for them...
You might be obsessed.




If you call your pet...pet names - ie: Fluffy poo, Mr. Mittens, Fluffy Von Cutie pants - 
You might be obsessed.


dog pics

If your wardrobe consists of mostly pet related clothing -
You might be obsessed.






If you actually dress your pets up in your pet themed clothing - 
You might be obsessed.


dog pics

I think that's a good place to stop, yea?

So tell me, how many of these could you relate to?
Are YOU obsessed?

I'll be honest, I don't do all of these things, but I have my fair share, and i'm sure you all know that by now!

Lets hear it for CRAZED pet lovers!

Owned By A Husky!


Continuing to give something back on 'Share It Sunday'
We all share and we grow together.
Pop over and say hello and make a new friend.


From the author Molly The Wally.

26 comments:

  1. YES, I am obsessed, all of the above except for one. i don't dress my pets. I am guilty guilty guilty..
    my husband has a small photo album in his truck, it has all our pet pics, even the two that have gone over the rainbow bridge. it is his brag book. when i worked, others pulled out kid pics, i pulled out pup pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very cute post and such a wonderful woofie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But OF COURSE I am cuter than other people's kids. Surely that is so obvious it is not even worth mentioning.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems we are obsessed too.... the cards are super funny and they get a big YES :o) ...we only have to work on the wardrobe front, but I'm sure with some online shopping we can fix that problem :o) Thanks for sharing a super cute post Molly!
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute. :) i don't dress 'em up or make memes out of them. i do have a few photos around and have a million nicknames for all of my 'kids'. so i'm about half in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy is guilty of most of the things on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guilty as charged, BOL
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. We see absolutely NOTHING wrong with this!
    Ha roo roo roo!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pack are so PAWsome.

    Woofs from Earl, Ethel and I at Earl's World!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed? We call that normal!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. we just adore Jenna and her "Sibe Tribe!!" So happy to see her here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. But without crazed pet owners there would be no crazy pet stuff industry...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha, ha, ha! Parental Unit does too many of those to admit. Bella and I certainly have our own blog and social media accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooohhh oh! I see that we are definitely obsessed… but are in really great company!!!! Happy weekend to you all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post! I am pretty well obsessed w/ my dogs & with photographing them!
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mom is that crazy dog lady, no question about it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey does it count, that I (Laika) have my very own blog? BOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We love our Husky pals! Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  19. We do a little over half of those listed. We have no children so the cats are our furkids. We also have "pet" names for the kids, but who doesn't. Loved this post, plan on saving to relook later on the week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahaha! I remember this post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha! So glad you guys enjoyed this post! Was one of my favorite ones I have ever wrote!!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely obsessed! I'm owned by a 12 year adopted white poodle and I talk about him all the time! He's my baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mom will admit to a couple of these. Loved the kittens in sleeping bags. With eight of us, we don't need play dates, and the humans would never allow a sleepover. We are pushing them out of the bed as it is and don't need any help. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth ad Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete