Saturday 17 March 2012

Dog Blog Oh Johnny Depp Continued

Molly The Wally Captain Peg Head.

Johnny Depp Is Still Popular.


My continuing lack of social networking skills has become apparent for I am now inundated with even more emails about the great man. Despite my best efforts at paying homage to the much loved one I remain alone on this 'Interwebular Planet’. My ‘Molly Mail’ creaks under the weight of JD fan mail, spam and daemon failure notifications.  I think ‘The Demon’ is responsible for spiriting my emails away. Maybe my ‘Molly Mail’ is haunted? Is my ‘In Box’ experiencing paranormal activity? Put on most scary face in the hope of frightening them away. Spooky my ‘In Box’ just went ping. Email from Daemon reads Scary NOT! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about the Demon but your face sure scares me !

    ReplyDelete