Monday 23 April 2012

Dog Blog, When a helping paw is not appreciated!

Molly The Wally & Her Duvet!

Boo The alarm call cat!


Boo the cat wakes owners up at 5am by pinging the doorstop acting as a welcomed furry alarm clock. I unfortunately have a human who shows little gratitude for my efforts which include pouncing, licking and when desperate barking in their face. Often at three o clock in the morning when I want to go outside to chase foxes and cats, my efforts are met with annoyance, exasperation, frustration and extreme displeasure.  However Sundays are the worse as if I even dare to sound the alarm during sleep-in my human has been known to go to the spare bedroom, shut the door and ignore me. Don’t they realise there is no snooze button on a dog who wants breakfast The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

2 comments:

  1. You got that pretty much square on...humans have just got to show more respect for us 4 leggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too right Sophie! I woke my human up at 5am this morning to show who is boss!
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete