Sunday 7 September 2014

Share It Sunday, Barks & Woofs From Mr Jack Freckles!

Nominated by guest blogger Charlie Down Under!


Most Influential Blogger Award/Share It Sunday


I heard the call to go and help growlmy woof a bloggie fur me!




This bloggy today has two parts...a Saturday one and a Sunday one! That's because I am posting it on Saturday and Molly the Wally is sharing it on Sunday...but not until September 7th....due to technical difficulties...oopsie!

(Growlmy got caught up in the doings of life around here....)




This award was given to me by Finley. Thank-Woofs Furry Much!!
For this Influential Blogger Award, you gotta  pass it on to ten other bloggers and post your favorite song.  So I thought I'd share this one…

Personally I as a pup don’t care fur music, and I only sing fur sirens…so this video had to be dug out of the deep nets of the inter webs...

                                      Singing, piano playing pup

Then growlmy said maybe peeps want a wee glimpse of
                                                  

 Michigan,   

where I live…


And well, who could resist the song of the University of Michigan where my boss-boy graduated from, and where unfurbro is now going to grad school…

                                            Hail To The Victors


                                      Another version of this song

                       Still another version, BOL! Well we are fans!!


                 The Yellow and Blue ~ This is another U of M song.

Now who on earth can I nominate? Sheesh all the pups I know have gotten this already, or my kitty brofurs have beaten me to it, BOL!

So…I don’t think I will do that rule…I guess that might ‘break the chain’ as it were…but what JRT can resist doing things his own way, Teehee!

If you want to do this fur a pup or more that you know, then by all means go right ahead.  Its made to be shared!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was also asked by Molly the Wally to share a posting, so I think this will be it.

Thanks Molly, for thinking that my bloggie was worthy of sharing about in the big wide web-world of what our furmily calls Blogger Land.

So I will post this ahead of the Share It Sunday, so that Molly can get it into her doings, BOL!


I need to decide who to nominate as the next blogger she will share. Hmmm...
I think Zoe might like to be shared!!!


Sorry, pups and peeps, that I haven’t posted much lately. All is fine here, this  gang is just swamped with loads of not furry things, as growlmy puts it.

Could you also say pawyers fur my Great-Auntie? She broke her wrist, needs surgery, and at age 94 1/2 she may need to go into a care facility. My Auntie is helping her right now, and also she gets in-home care…but my Auntie has a job with 12 hour shifts…and lives in another town. Sheesh, always something.

My doggy cousin, Murphy, who is my Aunties pup has to spend a lot of time all alone now, until this is all settled. He usually goes to the peeps across from him, but they too are out of town. Bummer.

 

There’s a piccie of my Great-Auntie in this blog posting.
 


Now I'm going back outside,OK!
Woofs!
Just relaxing!
Barks And Woofs From Mr Jack Freckles!

Continuing to give something back on 'Share It Sunday'
We all share and we grow together.
Pop over and say hello and make a new friend.

From the author Molly The Wally.

60 comments:

  1. Oh, Mr. Jack, you are terribly CUTE!!!!! And that video of that curly poodle singing and playing the piano, OMD...that perked me up for my Sunday! ENJOY singing along with your Michigan human beings! We are out here in Minnesota....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack you are such a super cute pup! Many thanks for sharing this cool buddy, Molly and many thanks Jack, for sharing the video of the singing pup. I need a piano now. really. I need one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thanks! ...and you're welcome!
      Wanna have our piano, my boss-boy hardly touches it anymore...though growlmy wishes he would!

      Delete
  3. so sorry to hear about your aunt, and I feel so bad for the poor pup staying home alone... these things are hard on the whole family. i pray for her healing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so furry much. Yes it is a big concern, hopefully it will go better soon.

      Delete
  4. Oh my, I hope your Great Auntie is better soon and pup doesn't have to spend so much time alone. :-( Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my Auntie has recruited some girls to 'sit' with my Great Auntie when there are gaps in what the family can help with such as the nights when Auntie has to work.
      Growlmy lives 320 miles from there and she works too, so its difficult...

      Delete
  5. Well isn't Jack the handsome guy on the blog block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Jack sure is a cute guy!! Thanks for sharing him Molly!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Growlmy thinks so too, except when I bark too much or dig in the wrong spots, BOL!

      And thank woofs, too!

      Delete
  8. JACK HAS A BEAUTIFUL SMILE. THANKS FOR SHARING HIM WITH US
    MADI AND MOM YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank woofs!
      Nice to meet you!
      Molly's idea to share furs is a lot of fun!

      Delete
  9. I love it when we all share
    Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday Miss Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutoe Jack is. Just our size.
    Hope your staying cool there.

    ♥♥♥Mona & Prissy

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for introducing us to Mr.Jack. We told him we are in Michigan too! We want to follow them, but they don't have "follow by email" installed on their blog :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello woofs to you!
      I got Growlmy to add that link on my bloggy page. Did you find it yet??
      I left comment in your post about the Zoo Adoption event.

      Delete
  12. Lovely to meet you Mr Jack, you are a handsome boy!
    Congrats on your award Molly.
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jack! Oh I'm glad I didn't meet you at the airport and say that! BOL! I hope every settles down for you soon. Kisses to auntie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      Good to meet you here, too!
      Thanks for the good wishes.
      Things seem to be in a more coping mode right now...don't know how long before my Great Auntie can find the right kind of facility. She does have in home help right now.

      Delete
  14. what a lovely pup Jack is

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice to meet you Jack! We hope your auntie heals quickly!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Murphy!
      Thank woofs and thanks, too fur the well wishes.
      Have I met you in Charlie's blog??

      Delete
  16. You are just a cutie Jack :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Concats on your award and thanks for introducing us to this very cute woofie. That Michigan video was pawsome. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Concats on your award! You are fun Jack! Hope your Great Auntie gets well!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to both of you. Your are two of our favorite bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  20. We love that little pup Freckles! An old Dogster pal!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Yup, Dogster refugees abound in Blogger Land as I call it.
      I think I have more fun here right now though...just not enough dogretary time,BOL!

      Delete
  21. Awww hello, Mr. Jack! I love JRTs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      It was a new dogsperience fur growlmy, BOL!
      But yes she would get another if she was gonna do it all over again!

      Delete
  22. Nice to meet you Mr. Jack. We are from Michigan too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why hello woofs to you, too! Its a small world!
      When I bark really loud can ya hear me?? BOL!

      Delete
  23. Well done on your award, and how lovely to meet you Mr Jack. You are just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank woofs to you!
      It sure has been great fun meeting all these mostly new to me bloggers!

      Delete