Tuesday 6 March 2012

Blog From The Diminishing Log

Molly The Wally & Her Log!

Blog from the log and a lark in the park.


Help my log is disintegrating! Termites, woodworm, low flying woodpeckers, it’s probably got them all. Soon there will be nowhere to sit and I’ll have to blog from the twig. Once upon a time I would go to my log and ponder meaningful stuff like what is the Higgs Boson and where can you find it? Maybe it’s been devouring my log, along with dry rot, wet rot and ‘The Blair Witch’. What will I do when it’s raining? I will be in serious danger of getting trench foot, puddle bottom and soggy tail. Left a flower tribute for my sad log. Why do things have to change?


My Photo Album!

1 comment:

  1. Molly Quantum Physics and Latin???? You really are a dog genius!

    ReplyDelete