Thursday 8 March 2012

Slog Blog, The Grand National!

Molly The Wally The Writer!

Molly The Wally plays The Grand National.


In desperation to shed a few pounds raced round the dining room table and up three flights of stairs repeatedly for fifteen minutes. My human exasperated by my exercise regime blocked my access to the stairs by placing the ironing board across the bottom. Leapt over it and continued my training but added the extra element of ‘The Jump’ in homage to ‘The Grand National’. Unfortunately pinged the top of the board and skidded on the rug all the way down the corridor. My impromptu skateboarding came to an abrupt halt when I made contact with the umbrella stand. Several umbrellas parachuted open and I could hear footsteps behind me. Hiding behind the sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment